Never come home to a cold, dark home again with Home Automation and Energy Management from CPI Security.
The CPI Security inTouch system is so much more than a security system. In addition to forwarding any alarms to the monitoring center for emergency response, inTouch lets you remotely control lights, appliances, and your thermostat with the touch of a button. You can set a custom energy management schedule through your browser with our inTouch interface, raise or lower your temperature when you arm or disarm your security from our new Evolution touch-screen control panel, or turn on or off lights through our inTouch app with a mobile phone.
Home Automation Benefits
- Save money on energy costs by automatically adjusting your thermostat and turning on/off lights and appliances.
- Set an automatic schedule through our inTouch web interface around your routine.
- Automatic thermostat and lighting adjustments when you arm or disarm your security system.
- Create automatic light schedules that can deter intruders when you are away.
- Get real-time email and text message notifications when a home automation setting has changed.
How it works
Change your Energy Management settings on-the-fly anywhere you can access the web with your mobile device or tablet.
Schedule Your Savings
Set your Energy Management schedule through the inTouch web interface to match your daily routine.
Arming to Save Energy
The inTouch Energy Management feature can be set to automatically adjust settings when your security system is armed or disarmed.
Energy Management Features
Automatically adjust temperatures or run a schedule with the CPI Security inTouch wireless thermostat.
Wirless lamp/appliance module allows you to remotely control the power to any device plugged into it.
The inTouch Evolution panel allows you to control any of your Energy Management devices through its touch screen display.
Learn more about inTouch »
Need More Information, Contact CPI »